Tuesday, March 15, 2011

tomato, tomata?

I am here today to interveiw Cassy Clark. Cassy knows best about what my questions are about thats why I decided to interveiw her. She she is an employ at Mcdounalds so I have some questions I asked her and here they are :

1) Do you prefer mcdoubles or mcchickens?
She perfers Mcchickens ( no mayo, add ranch sauce)

2) Chicken Sandwiches or quater pounders?
Chicken because its better for you that a greasy meat patty

3) Grilled or crispy chicken?
Crispy, even though its not the best for you but its tasty and the grilled chicken is flimsy and squishy sometimes.

4) Dollar menu or regular menu?
the regular menu because the regular is taster and not as cheap and crappy tasting.

5) Do you prefer nuggets over selects?
No way, selects are where its at! Selects is a real crisoy chicken tender yumm.

6) Chicken wraps or salads?
Salads because I can add chicken to it and eat it with my favorite dressing, im not big on tortilla bread.

7) Yogart parfaits or apple dippers?
Apples Im not a fan of yogart or the texture of it. Apples are juicy.

8) Soda or poweraid?
Poweraid is more nuterious and has electrolytes in it and soda is sugery and bad for you.

9) Lemonade slushies or smoothies?
Lemonade slushies have a tangy taste that I love.

10) Fries or Pies?
FRIES ALL THE WAY!





Video URL :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5H7IYPw40Q



http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/mcdonalds-rap/dc23ab73001c2f0ee5a7dc23ab73001c2f0ee5a7-415388598946?q=mcdounads&from=LKVR5&gt1=LKVR5&form=LKVR24&adlt=strict&playersize=Large

1 comment:

  1. It was a pleasure sittin down with you for this interview. I enjoyed it because you asked me a variety of questions that I enjoyed answering. Thank you for choosing me to interview, it was a treat ! :)

    ReplyDelete